The XPU has been specially developed for municipal businesses and building yards, care of public paths and squares, as well as verges and industrial areas. Its compact design makes it ideal for narrow-track tractors and thanks to flexible electrodes made of stainless steel, the applicator adapts to any surface and works precisely, whether on paving stones, gravel or earth.
In comparison to mechanical weed control or hot water processes, there is no ballast whirled up or sand washed out of the joints of the pavement. The treated plants remain in place, the soil surface remains shadowed and new seeds will not find a favorable seed bed for germination.
- 2 units: attached to the front and the rear of tractor
- 24 or 36 kW with the Power Boost option
- 8000 volts
- 1.20 m working width
- Up to 5 km/h working speed
FIELDS OF APPLICATIONS
Fields of application are the care of public paths and squares, as well as verges and industrial areas.
- Green Space maintenance
- Outdoor Sports fields
- Leisure facilities such as playgrounds or parks
- Road maintenance
- Sidewalk maintenance
- Industrial zones
What are the advantages compared to chemical weeding?
- Fast and durable action: it is residue-free and can be applied in most weather conditions.
- It does not lose its effectiveness in case of rain after application, unlike chemical weed killers.
- The XPU user is not exposed to toxic substances.
- Neither the soil, water nor insects are affected during the application.
- XPower applications are not subject to legal restrictions and can be applied in all areas, e.g. along water ways.
- No additional supplies (hot water, gas, manual operations…) required.
What are the advantages compared to non-chemical weeding?
- Systemic action down into the roots: other non-chemical methods generally are not systemic, which provokes regrowth.
- No impact on the soil: prevention of erosion risks and no stimulation of the weed seed stock or nutrition turnover.
- Soil integrity: the energy runs directly into the roots and does not heat up the surrounding soil or the environment.