INTELLIGENT CROP MANAGEMENT FOR ANY BUSINESS.
The CropXplorer Basic is the next visionary advance in agriculture.
Modern sensor systems are now used in many agricultural businesses to optimize crop management. The new CropXplorer Basic plant sensor has been specially developed for use in daylight. The system is made up of two sensor units, which can be attached to the tractor cab, e.g. to the wing mirrors. A reference sensor on the roof of the tractor for measuring lighting conditions supplements the system. The ISOBUS-compatible CropXplorer Basic, the little brother of the CropXplorer Active, is also a worthwhile investment for businesses with less than 100 hectares of arable land. As well as functionality, the new sensor technology has been developed for easy operation. The CropXplorer Basic has a range of uses.
FIELD BY FIELD, AREA BY AREA. CUSTOMIZED CULTIVATION.
Smart Farming makes farmers’ work easier with digital innovations and redefines the economic and ecological boundaries.
The CropXplorer principle.
The CropXplorer Basic measures the sunlight reflected by plants. The sensor units attached to the tractor, for example the mirrors, record the reflected light in the red and near infra-red range. The sensor unit mounted on the roof measures the spectrum of the current ambient light. The system thus works independently of the radiation conditions.
The optimum application rate for the current plant stock is calculated and transferred to the application unit. All data is transferred to PC using a USB stick. This is where the evaluation and documentation are carried out using the online application ISARIA CONNECT.
Every area of a field is different. Under fertilization leads to a reduction in yield, while over fertilization pollutes the environment and is a waste of fertilizer. Only an intelligent sensor system can provide crops with exactly what they need. Fertilizer and pesticides are precisely applied at the point in the field where they are actually required. The result is even nitrogen balance and optimum utilization of yield potential.
TWO VARIABLES FOR MAXIMUM BENEFIT.
The biomass index provides information about the plant density. The system can therefore respond very well to extreme situations such as drought or frost damage.
The N supply index represents the current fertilizer situation of the plant stock.
CROPXPLORER APPLICATION SCOPES.
- N fertilization
- Stock screening and N uptake scan
- Basic fertilization (according to application map)
- Application of organic substance
- Growth regulators
- Fungicides (e.g. foliar and tuber rot in potato cultivation)
- Biomass-dependent application of application fluid
- Grassland reseeding
THE CROPXPLORER SYSTEM AT A GLANCE.
- Profitable even in a small area
- Long usage times thanks to high-performance sensors
- Quickly and easily ready for use
- Highest measuring accuracy on the market
- Independent of variety
- Space saving and flexible to use
- Two measured variables represent the most important crop parameters
- Customised equipment available to match the technical equipment of your machinery (ISOBUS, non-ISOBUS)
- Compatible with a wide variety of implements (ISOBUS, non-ISOBUS)
- Documentation with free ISARIA Connect
- Optimum utilization of yield potential
- Higher and more uniform protein quality
- Optimised N balance
- Higher oil content
- Consistent tuber size
- Maximum economic efficiency
- Lower fuel consumption during harvesting thanks to more homogeneous crops
- Higher harvesting yield due to even threshing performance
- No lodging
- Prevention of excess application ensures environmental and water protection